Grasping Grasping

RinOfWater responds:

Thank you!

nF - I lol'd nF - I lol'd

grwe

fuckin' mental. i wish more producer's had the balls and creativity to make some wicked shit like you do.

Rigs printer contest! Rigs printer contest!

woweewowaa

puts mistabishi's printer jam tune to shame (and I like that song a lot). fuckin' A man, good job, as always.

Cadallaic Clock Sucks Dick Cadallaic Clock Sucks Dick

ROFL

Its always nice to troll a person just because there homosexual~desu.
You should have indeed been admin or whatever~desu!

_=HOOLIGAN=_(nustyleremixdemo) _=HOOLIGAN=_(nustyleremixdemo)

fwgferwgf34

that lead before the climax is raw dude, love it.

that attitude is what hardstyle needs these days

Hotplurplegnome responds:

thanks dude!
really appreciate your support:D
makes me want to make more music
and btw a HUGE fan of your works!

} Crump NC { } Crump NC {

kick! punch! it's all in your mind!

you're on the right path. there's a couple idea's to help make this sound better (just idea's, take it as constructive criticism).

idea 1_
take the attack off the drum a tad to take the low drone sounding kick punch out, and layer a kick in with a heavier punch that's tuned a bit higher. master it until it flows easy on the ears.

idea 2_
tune the whole kick into a higher pitch one, and export it as a wav file. through that wav sample into a sound editor (ie Audacity) and find the part in the sound frequency that is the bass release from the kick (a lil before the tail of the sound, and obviously after the initial punch of the kick itself), and copy a wave form or 2 and copy it so that when you paste it, it'll do a continuous wave in the frequency. Copy and paste it to your hearts content, to extend the bassline to your liking. (this is one way I discovered that I like to make my hardstyle bassdrum... or nustyle... or whatever you kids call it nowadays lol)

KEEP IT BANGIN' SON!!!!

Eternal Darkness Eternal Darkness

feewgf

i gave it a full listen.

the song was alright, as the song went in a different direction than I thought it would.

I will say though that the beginning was so beautifully amazing, and I demand more of it. >:D the beginning deserves a 10 but, the rest brought it to 8.

keep up the good work.

HarvestThrone responds:

Thanks for listening! Yeah I didn't really force the song in a certain direction. I kind of just let the ideas flow to me, but I'll definitely keep what you said in mind. I do agree that the beginning is what really pulls you in lol. Thank again!

The Legacy of Hell The Legacy of Hell

thewayitfeelfugnaziliofnaslmnarifwyvern?

i'll give you a 5 because it's funny...

...

...and when your computer lags, and this is playing in the background, it becomes hypnotizing lmfao... @_@

Evasive Evasive

O.O

I'm impressed, this sounds really good yo!

.:Z:.Too Much Spare Time .:Z:.Too Much Spare Time

frwgf3

the answer is... well... I really don't have an absolute favorite but, I think salami comes close... and stfu, I'm talking about food, not a penis.

Zajed responds: